DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
KNP Tailgate presents Cards vs Seahawks 1/7/24
Menu - Pike Place Seafood Cook-Off
- Clam Chowda Cook-Off
- Grilled Salmon/Trout
- Bread Bowls
- Slaw/Beans/Mac N Cheese
- Jalapeno Cornbread
- All you can Eat N Drink like always
- 5 big screens with Direct TV
- 20 tents, 2 DJ's on either end of tailgate
- 3 grills (20 burner, flat tops)
- Keiths Bar in center of tailgate
- 2 HVAC AC Cooling units for both ends of tailgate
- Appearances by Big Red and Cardinals alumni/owners
Located in F Green Lot (directions in pictures)
KNP Tailgate is the largest tailgate in Arizona. Located in the only lot that allows vehicles to park on the grass. Never a charge. Always all you can eat and drink. If you purchase your F Lot Field parking separate, you can park near the action for easy access into the tailgate, and leaving the stadium after the game (Parking Passes sold separately on Seat Geek).
WHAT TO EXPECT
Please find your tickets before you arrive and have them ready to be scanned, so you can get to the good parts faster.
This article can help you if you are having issues finding your tickets:
Also, you can speed up check-in by sharing any extra tickets purchased with your friends within your account or on the app.